Search and think earth
from this widget
Powered by

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Zai Zai forgot her birthday, Da S: I dont mind


Zai Zai forgot her birthday, Da S: I dont mind

source: On CC
translations: xiaochien @ devoted2barbie

Da S attended Tissot's promo activity, and played the drums. A few days ago, Da S celebrated her birthday, and ex-boyfriend Zai Zai did not send anything, she said: "I did not recieved a gift nor an SMS". (disappointed?) "he knows that I don't like celebrating my birthday, its really embarassing". (he forgot about your birthday) "It's okay, I hope everybody will forget my age as well!". When asked if she has a suitor, she smiled and said that she used to have, but she have announced that she wants to focus on her career, therefore no one's courting her now. (Will her mom be worried about her?) "No,my mom said that Lin Qing Xia also married late!"

No comments: