Search and think earth
from this widget
Powered by

Friday, October 31, 2008

Jolin Tsai wins 5 awards in Hong Kong, she will consider signing with Jay Chou

The 8th "Global Chinese Music Chart" awards were held on the 29th in Hong Kong, Gary Cao, who's become a father and just got married in Malaysia, won 6 awards along with Tanya Chua to become the big winner. Gary Cao laughed saying: "I came to get my award right after my wedding night."
This article is translated by http://www.jaychoustudio.com
Jolin Tsai was just behind Gary Cao and Tanya Chua with 5 awards, she took home "Most Popular Male and Female singer" along with Alan Luo. There have been rumours that Jay Chou wants to sign her, Jolin Tsai said: "I haven't talked to him about it, I have talked to other companies. As long as I'm given freedom in music, I will consider it."

No comments: