Search and think earth
from this widget
Powered by

Sunday, October 19, 2008

"Love Affair" Real? Charlene Choi (AhSa) Goes To Brunei; Wu Zun's Family Extremely Pleased With "Daughter-in-Law"


There have been love rumors involving Wu Zun and Charlene Choi (AhSa) as a result of their working together on the movie 武俠梁祝 [Wu Xia Liang Zhu] [Butterfly Lovers (The Chivalric Butterfly Lovers)]. Is the "love affair" between the two celebrities real? A few days ago, when Wu Zun and AhSa were in Brunei for promotional activities, Wu Zun accompanied AhSa-- as a "tour guide"-- to meet his father. Sources say that the Wu family was extremely pleased with the "daughter-in-law" before them; can it be that the WuSa "underground relationship" is slowly, gradually floating to the surface?

Wu Zun once admitted that he had developed feelings for AhSa in the course of filming Butterfly Lovers; AhSa, meanwhile, said honestly, "I also had feelings for him, but it was while filming romantic, sentimental scenes with him. The position I've "held" with Wu Zun from the start has been that of a good friend."

Yesterday (the 18th of October), when AhSa appeared in Hong Kong for an event, the organizers specially invited a tarot card master to predict 2009 for her: her love life, career, etc. The reading "revealed" that, next year, many suitors would chase after AhSa, but AhSa would treat them only as friends. She would not have any romantic feelings for them in the slightest; all of them would crumble and fail.

Upon hearing this, AhSa laughed and said, "I'm a Scorpio, and I have a Scorpio's personality. I'm not afraid to either love or hate; when I like someone, I will throw myself in completely. But, if I don't like someone, I won't even give them the chance to pursue me." When asked whether or not going to Brunei and meeting with Wu Zun's family counted as "giving someone a chance," AhSa smiled, but said nothing. From beginning to end, she emphasized that Wu Zun was a good friend.

News Source: NOWNews, http://asianfanatics.net/forum/
Translation Credit: tammiest @ http://asianfanatics.net/

No comments: