Search and think earth
from this widget
Powered by

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dee Hsu/Xiao S (徐熙娣) calls out to Jolin Tsai "Tell her, I can teach her how to dance"


September 24 --- Xidi Hsu arrived in Shanghai to attend a Clear brand promotion. Wearing a fitting short black skirt-dress, she not only revealed her re-attained hot figure, but also performed a Tango dance, and said these vicious words to "Dancing Maiden" Jolin Tsai, "Tell her, I can teach her how to dance."

Already a mother of 2, Xidi Hsu's figure remains prim and proportionate. After showing off her post-pregnancy svelte "S" shaped silhouette (wow check out my alliteration), Xidi Hsu hoisted her skirt, and without accompaniment, demonstrated a Tango dance. Full of confidence, she even crowed, "This commercial has revealed me as an international star and dancing master, both beautiful and skilled in dance. I don't know how many female starts will be envious." And in "Kangxi has arrived" (康熙来了, a variety show co-hosted by Xidi Hsu), she made it even more direct, calling out to "Dancing Maiden" Jolin Tsai, "I really want to give a copy of this commercial to Jolin Tsai, and tell her, I can teach her how to dance. If Lin Chi-ling wants to learn dancing from me, I could make some time too."

Xidi Hsu also daringly replied on her private life. When reporters asked her whether she's planning a third baby, she revealed a bored expression and said, "I've already given birth enough, 2 children are already enough for me. Now when I hear of giving birth, I feel sick." As for sister 大S (徐熙媛 or Barbie Hsu, the fiesty protaganist in Meteor Garden, and now kidnapped mother in "Connected") and Peter Ho's rumours, Xidi Hsu also made it clear, "Barbie is really single now. I'm always telling my sister to stay away from men with bad standards."

source: myfirstgossipblog
credit: chinataiwan

No comments: