Search and think earth
from this widget
Powered by

Monday, October 13, 2008

Barbie: Jerry Yan is not Gay!


source: asosbbs
translations: devoted2barbie


No need to report her whereabouts to a boyfriend, free from the shackles of relationships, Da S: I'm like a wild animal!

Barbie is very nice to have a chat with. She does not avoid any questions, from Peter Ho's admiration to her break up with Vic Zhou, she quickly answered every questions that were asked to her.

She cooperated very well, and in this 15 minute interview, her performance is 100 points!



Q. After your break up with Vic Zhou, you said you dont want to get into another relationship, and wants to focus on you career, why is that?

B: Because I prioritized my lovelife more than my career before, even my friends scoldedme because I've forgotten about them, and its true. If this is how I manage my lovelife, how will I succeed?

Q: Your younger sister Xiao S is blessed with a happy family, but you had been in failed relationships, do you thinkof this as a failure? don't you envy her for having a home to return to?

B: Yes, my younger sister is very much engaged to her marriage, with in-laws who love her dearly, a supportive husband, looks like theyre very much in love. I don't envy her, instead I'll be happier than her. Xiao S made me worry somcuh especially during our childhood, now she's stable, how could I be unhappy?

Q: Between you and your sister, which one is valiant, and which one is weak?

B: Given Xiao S nature, she is actually very smart, and I may seem to be weak, but in fact I'm really strong.

Q: Are you not worried of being an old maid?

B: I'm not worried about that, I feel that Ive become a "wild animal", I'm free and very relaxed, "old maid"? love shoud not have a deadline, If i can't really find a man, If Im really to become an old maid, its not something odd.

Q: If you won't find you man, how could you have a child?

B: I love kids, but I don't want to have my own. If I have one, its a huge responsiblity for me, must take care of him, educate him, and I can't deal with that.

Q: You acted with Louis Koo in "Connected", what do you think oh him?

B: I like him very much, he's one actor who performs with creativity. He knows how to make the audience like him (think its sex appeal?) I think his scene where he was very scared is really sexy. I think he looks cool, and also childish inside.

Q: Heard that it was your idea to have a hug scene with Louis?

B: Yes, originally, we dont need to hug, but I really wanted to hug him so I requested the director to add that scene.

Q: You love beauty, and you have also worked with handsome men, heard that they also love beauty, and have asked for your advice on cosmetics, right?

B: Yes, Xiao Zhu (Show Luo) really likes to look good, he must always have a mirror with him. He also does manicure, and wears black nail polish frequently, and must certainly wear make up.

Vanness is not exceptional. I buy facial masks and save half of it for him, because he likes facials.

As for Jerry Yan, he does not pay much attention on his looks, people like spreading rumors like he's gay. I can assure you my answer, he's not Gay! he is really a Man!

No comments: