Search and think earth
from this widget
Powered by

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Jerry’s Skip Beat (Challenge of Elegance)- Japanese Women’s Weekly


Japanese Women’s Weekly 16th Dec 2008 Issue
Jerry’s Skip Beat {Challenge of Elegance}
Interviewer : Sen Ming Zi
Translator : Ying Zi
The #1 Dashing Guy in the Entertainment Circle, how is the Chinese actor like in person?

Jerry Yan a member of Asia’s hot band F4, will be acting the manga inspired ‘Skip Beat’ as Superstar Ren Tsuruga in this Taiwanese and Japanese collaboration.

He said it himself, "There are quite a few similarities between me and the character."

When one sees his seriousness at work and the parts where he makes mistakes, it feels like seeing one’s own laughter.

The most handsome actor in Asia Jerry Yan will be acting as Ren Tsuruga known for his dashing looks and #1 Mr. Dashing in the show.

Yet he expressed, "I don’t think I am handsome. My eyes, nose and mouth are nothing to talk about. I like my fingers the best."

The reporter sighed, ‘Not at all, not at all.’ Seeing his handsome looks up close makes one’s heartbeat quicken and his hairstyle is so perfect.

Jerry Yan one the other hand asked, "Really? I feel that Zai’s blue dyed hair in the concert really looks good. I can’t do that. At times I think I might as well shave it all off."{Jerry, please don’t ever do that – Ying Zi, }

Reporter said, ‘Oh, please don’t do that.’ Seeing his dashing looks, he is not proud nor putting on an act but just the opposite, he is very humble.

Causes One To Stare With Eyes Wide Open

Jerry Yan continued, "Although I am an artiste, I’m neither very eloquent nor clever so all I can do is to work hard. To repay all my fans for their support with my best work. "

I really looking forward to the latest work of this dashing guy as he is so full of confidence about it.

No comments: