Search and think earth
from this widget
Powered by

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Show Luo reveals body for new album; has a good relationship with his mother


source: UDN
translated by: Sarah @ http://asianfanatics.net

Yesterday, Show Luo and his mother went on ‘Shen Chun Hua Life Show’ and the 2’s interactions were very entertaining. However, behind the laughter, also lies some bitterness; when talking about the ’$5,000,000 birthday gift’, the host Shen Chun Hua was so touched that she started crying, and they even had to stop filming.

Show Luo and his mother’s interactions are just like best friends. His mother’s frank attitude made Show laugh heartily, and he revealed that his future other half has to be liked by his mother. He uses his mother’s expectations to choose his girl: ‘Does not like artificial women, has to be able to play mahjong, loves animals, butt has to have some meat so to be able to have children, very loud voice and has to have a sweet mouth.”

Show’s mother said, “He likes to put my birthday present in a LV bag every year to give to me, and so this year, I thought it would be another LV present, but surprisingly, when I opened it, there was $5,000,000 and a very big birthday card, in which he wrote his innermost thoughts and feelings.” She also said, while shedding tears, that she felt her son’s true heart, which had never left.

“Money is not the most important thing, I hope to be able to buy a smile for her; my mother being happy is the most important thing to me. When my father was 50 years old, I didn’t have the ability, but now whatever I can give to my mother, I have to give it to her.” As soon as he finished speaking, the host Shen Chun Hua, who is also a mother, started crying non-stop. Male singers like to release albums at the end of the year, and in the past, Show does not like to reveal his body, because he worries that ‘lines are not beautiful enough.’ However, this time, Show is finally convinced that he is ‘skinnier, has lines, so don’t hesitate.’ On the 26th, his new album ‘Fashion Evolution’ will be released, and it will reveal his arms and chest.

However, Show’s fans do express their opinions: “Actually, I really dislike artists using their body to promote, luckily, our Show only reveals a little.” There were also people who said: “Luo Zhi Xiang, did you go and have your breasts done?” Workers also teased him, saying: “Such a good body, do you want to choose a more revealing top?” Everyone also said that if sales break 150,000 copies, then he must wear a female outfit. Listening to everyone’s praise, Show suddenly became shy and happy at the same time, and he hastened to explain that his body is due to his hard work: “Photos are not photoshopped, and I have not gone to get my breasts done, it’s just the use of lighting.”

No comments: