Search and think earth
from this widget
Powered by

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ivy Li Chu Ning couldn't get through hardships; left last word and suicided

Ivy Li Chu Ning couldn't get through hardships; left last word and suicided

One Million Star Season 3's contestant, Ivy Li Chu Ning, because of some hardtimes with feelings, suicided by burning charcoal in her car on the 12th at nighttime. She was only 24 years old.

On the 16th of last month, Li Chu Ning had just passed her 24th birthday. On the 12th of this month, after she phoned her relatives and hinted that she was going to commit suicide, they lost connection. At 8:45, a friend discovered a small car near Tai Chung, Hansi. After breaking the window of the car, she seemed to have lost her life already. She was rushed to the emergency room until 10:35, they announced that she was certified. Her last post on her blog was on October 30th, which wrote "Why doesn't the person I love quickly give me a marriage certificate to sign, haha", showing that she couldn't let go of the hardships with her feelings. Also, according to her family and her agency, her death had something to do with her feelings.

Already had the thoughts of suicide on the 11th; Lost connection on the 12th

According to investigation, when Chu Ning's corpse was found in her small car, she was dressed normally and on the passenger's seat, there was a small pan of charcoal. In the car was also her handbag, cellphone and diary, etc.

From a source, on the 11th, Li Chu Ning phoned her sister and expressed her complicated feelings and had a thought of suicide. Her sister tried to calm her down on the phone, and also told their parents. They connected each other using their phones, trying to save her, but on the night of the 12th, they received a hone call from Chu Ning once again and she stated that she had already decided. She told her sister not to come; it would be too late already, then they lost connection.

Car stopped at the side and burned charcoal; Couldn't be saved at hospital

The Bu Li family rushed and found many TaiChung friends to search everywhere and around 8pm on the 12th, Chu Ning's car was found on a HanSi roadside. The friend found Ivy had already fainted in the driver's seat and broke the car window open to take her out, phoned the police and the firemen took her to a hospital near China Medical University. At around 9:30pm, they reached te hopsital and there was no sign of life. The emergency clinic head pointed out, that during the aiding, they dod blood tests and found in her blood that she had breathed in too much carbon monxide. At 10:35 pm, because her heart beat and her blood pressure couldn't recover, she was announced certified. Li Chu Ning's father and sister arrived afterwards and cried painfully at her body. Her father sadly stated that this was her own choice.

No comments: