Search and think earth
from this widget
Powered by

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kelly Chen Announces Marriage at Last Concert

As the last singer to hold a concert at the Hong Kong Coliseum before renovations, Kelly Chen's "Love Fighters 2008" concert drew to a close last night. In front of an audience of 20,000 near the end of the concert, Kelly announced that she will get married soon to her boyfriend of many years, Alex Lau. During the announcement, Kelly could not hide her joy and started crying. She said that after marriage, she will continue her work in the entertainment industry and will NOT quit the industry.

Direct quote from fans, here was Kelly's exact announcement translated:

"With this concert, I completed a big mission. I will continue with another big mission. I am getting married!!! (Crowd goes ecstatic for 2 minutes). I finally said it, I wanted to say it for a long time already. If I get married, and the Coliseum is finished with repairs, will you guys come back and watch me? What if I have kids and am holding two babies?"

No comments: