Search and think earth
from this widget
Powered by

Friday, June 20, 2008

Jay Chou writes his own ringtone to show his love

Jay Chou once said: "I'll only be spokesperson for unique things!" Because he thought the Motorola mobiles were very cool, not only has he taken on the spokesperson work two years in a row, he's also asked the workers by him to use this brand of mobiles, you can't blame the company for loving him, they say he's the most competent spokesperson.

Being a busy superman, plus the fact he has to attend events every now and again, hold concerts or record songs, Jay Chou is very dependant on his mobile's ability to do short texting, even if he's got no time to listen to calls, he can concisely and clearly send messages through text, he also revealed: "In the past when I was dating, I loved sending text messages to the other person the most." But the contents of the message were both unromantic and not corny, he said coolly as usual: "Being corny doesn't suit my personality!"

Besides this, Jay Chou often uses the mobile's ability to store music, play and arrange, the interesting thing is, he helps himself and friends to write ringtones, they are very much different from downloaded music. According to reports, this move is persuasive to getting girls, his ability to write always makes girls exclaim in delight, besides magic this is his best move to attract female attention.

Question: On average how long does it take you to change mobiles?

It's not set, especially after I've become a spokesperson for a mobile, as long as there's new ones I'll be the first to try them out, the frequency of changing mobiles has increased relatively, anyway I don't just have one number, so I carry around 2-3 mobiles.

Question: Do you often lose mobiles?

No, my personality is one that is cautious and careful, this kind of thing doesn't happen easily to me.

Question: You like sending text messages when you're dating, what about when it's the break up? Do you use texts to tell her?

I haven't tried it! It's better to talk for this kind of thing! Otherwise you are really disrespecting the other person. Anyway I think you can still be friends after a break up, being a gentleman is very important.

No comments: