Search and think earth
from this widget
Powered by

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Shiao Gui opens studio, spends 5 million Taiwanese Dollars

Shiao Gui rises to become manager, establishes ‘AES Alien Evolution Studio’, throws in 5 million Taiwanese Dollars wife money. He said: ‘For opening this store, I argued with my family for a long time, and I also put in the money saved for when I marry all in.”

Shiao Gui, who is a first-time manager, is very busy everyday. He laughs dryly and says: ‘My dad sees me moving my toys out of the house to the store, coming in and out. When I came back I would just sleep, my dad was thinking I was too over and wanted to stop me. We had an argument and I said to him I have thrown my wife money into this store, I have to give it my life or else I won’t have money to marry in the future, and you shouldn’t ever think you’ll be holding your grandson being grandpa. I would never have thought that the moment I finished speaking, dad also started helping me move and design the store.’

This store is Shiao Gui’s dreams come true. In the future, it will provide people who like fashion and art a space to display their own work.

credit: http://asianfanatics.net/

No comments: