Search and think earth
from this widget
Powered by

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Gillian Chung sells her House because of Juno Mak?


Gillian Chung sells her House because of Juno Mak?

Juno Mak was told off by his father for going out with Gillian Chung. He made it clear to his dad that he would earn his own living. Rumors say that Gillian had to sell her flat because of that. When Juno attended the fashion show organized by Diesel, He denied the rumor, saying " It's a rumor, I don't know why people wrote that, I earn my living, I live on my own, I don't get pocket money from my dad.I didn't know Gillian sold her flat , I only just came back from Paris yesterday, we spoke on on phone last week,she didn't mention it. Juno said he organized his clothes for charity auction, he raised HK $ 80-100,000 . Gillian also donated HK $10,000. On top of that He donated HK $ 10, 000 the next after the earthquake

No comments: