Search and think earth
from this widget
Powered by

Monday, August 18, 2008

Mike He hug female fans, other fans jealous


Mike He yesterday had attended Citywalk Teen-summer school" activity. There are 400 fans attending this activity. While he enter the activity site, fans started to shouting and whistling. The atmosphere was very warm. Maybe Mike is a bit tense, while he was walking onto the stage, he almost trip, fortunately he didn't felt down. On stage, Mike talked about his school time where he went to play beach volleyball, and went holiday at Bali. As Mike had said it out, the host was asking is Mike going with male or female? Fans started to screamed until Mike said "Both male and female". Mike and his fans also share the interest of reading. He mention that in secondary time, he was the top three students in his school. But after that, because he was more interested in sport, causes his school result decline. He also talked about his experience of copy other people homework and tell the fans please don't learn this bad attitude. Besides that, Mike also mention that he did well in sport and has won many awards before.

Next, Mike choose five fans to play games together. During the game, one of his fans ask him to give her a hug. After Mike hugging her, he continue hug the other fans who stand beside. This cause the other fans who didn't get the hug felt jealous. The other three fans on stage asked Mike why they didn't have hug? Mike answer is "Because you didn't request!". The host in order to calm the situation ask the three fans to take picture together with Mike. They took this opportunity to hug Mike.

After that, the organiser of citywalk activity awarded a certificate to Mike who is apponted as an official today. They also gave Mike a whip that let Mike flashback about his teenager time. Mike said that "When I am in secondary, I am more rebels, got one time I talk back to my father, and this cause him unhappy. He used the baseball bats to hit me. As I am afraid, I used my hand to avoid it from hitting me, but I hurt my own hand." Lastly, Mike encouraged his fans to study, after that they can earn more money and can come to Taiwan visit him.

In addition, Taiwan's artists Ethan Ruan gets popular, Mike is asked whether he will worried about this popularity will influence him or not, Mike answered "I have went to Mainland to film drama for a few months, I do not know what is the current trends of Taiwan idol drama now. But we are from different style and image, Taiwan have different series and born different artists, I don't think this will cause any harm to other artists. I also hope Taiwan e-circle can have different type of artists as this is better for its development."

No comments: