Search and think earth
from this widget
Powered by

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dee Hsu wants a baby boy; Adopts 55 children together with Barbie Hsu


Celebrity mum want to get preggie
Dee has been actively involved in voluntary work, yesterday she accompanied youths with mental disabilities to make mooncake. She intends to have a 3rd child in 2 years, and upon hearing that Matilda Tao is pregnant with a baby boy, she laments, “What are these people up to?” She confesses to get a boy in the future, she will not hesitate to use the ‘sperm separation technique’, she says, “Since I want to give birth, I want a baby boy”.

She faces the pressure of having a boy with ease, in reality, together with elder sister, Barbie Hsu, they have been quietly doing charity works, and together they have adopted as many as 55 children. The showbiz industry has been having a ‘baby boy boom recently, celebrities like Ji Qin, Jia Yong Jie, Matilda Tao have all confirmed to be adding a boy to their brood. This has added pressure on Dee who has announced that she will try for a 3rd child, she says, “I will have a 3rd child, although there are no pressures from my husband and in-laws, but since I want to give birth, I want a baby boy.”

Sperm separation technique

She reveals that to get a baby boy she has eaten Chinese herbs in the past, however it was proven unsuccessful. Will she use other scientific methods in the future? She laughs, “I already have the best sperm (referring to her husband), if I must try, I must try the ‘sperm separation technique’. But frankly, seeing everybody giving birth to a boy, I have no pressure, it seems so easy. It was not so deliberate previously, but in the future, I would put in more effort. Yesterday, she spent 60,000NTD on 100 boxes of mooncake to give to everyone, and appeal to everyone to buy the mooncakes to help the mentally disabled.

No comments: