Search and think earth
from this widget
Powered by

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Da S wears this season's most beautiful dress



Da S wears this season's most beautiful dress

Da S attended the Blumarine Event wearing 20,800 Yuan worth of dress. This season's most beautiful dress that she wore in the event is designed with diamonds. Although her toe wound has not fully healed, she was not afraid that it'll will sore and still wore high-heeled shoes, she said: "the doctor advised me not to wear high-heeled shoes, but this matches my outfit"

Da S dressed up carefully from head to foot, she also ordered a crystal bra to match her dress. She also revealed that Blumarine fits a woman's sense of style. When asked if she envies her sister having a rich and powerful family, she said "I like making money for myself to satisfy my needs"

No comments: