Search and think earth
from this widget
Powered by

Monday, August 11, 2008

Afraid Mom Will Be Upset - Show Lo : No Stripping For TV Ratings


Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo and Jolin Tsai were in Hong Kong filming a commercial, and rumored is their wearing of matching love bracelets. Yesterday Show attended "Hot Shot's" fan meet event and clarified that the two of them are not a couple, "I bought my bracelet a long time ago, and I've been wearing it." And perhaps being affected by the gossipy media, he rebuked the other channel's strategy of liking to go naked for TV ratings, and said, "If the TV ratings break 10% I won't strip, being naked in public will make my mother upset."

Rumors about Show and Jolin being together keep racking. Earlier the two had worked together for a commercial, and other had discovered they were wearing matching bracelets. Show said, "Hers is from her record company, and I bought mine a long time ago. It's not some couple bracelet." Because the other channel's "Fated To Love You" is soon to end, CTV and GTV's idol drama "Hot Shot" will have a chance of higher ratings. The media was curious if Show would be like Ethan Ruan and go naked when ratings break 10%. Unthinkably, he rebuked and said, "When the TV ratings break 10, it's all efforts to fans, it has nothing to with being naked. I'd rather that it break 10 and hold events with fans, to thank them for their support." Upon hearing these heartwarming words, fans were all really touched.

After the airing of "Hot Shot," many people have said that the plot was copied, Show said, "All basketball dramas are difficult, Yuan Da Ying is hard to portray, because I'm more introverted, but I have to act more outgoing. I've never seen Slam Dunk, so I don't know about copying."

No comments: