Search and think earth
from this widget
Powered by

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Patty Hou clarifies that she did not cry for Jay Chou, says there's no chance they will get back together

Taiwanese talented female Patty Hou is not a gold digger, if you want to touch her heart all you need is to be thoughtful. She's never received any expensive accessories from Jay Chou, but yet she's treasures the worthless pair of chopsticks her senior fellow student gave her, it seems the best way to move her is to be thoughtful and talented.

Yesterday Taiwanese talented female Patty Hou hurriedly stood in as the model for Bvlgari in Hong Kong, the demonstration set is a one of the kind in the world, there was a coloured gem worth over 4 million yuan, also there was Ana R, Eunis Chan, Mikki and Gaile. Patty Hou revealed she didn't have any treasured gems, when she needs them she'll borrow her mother's or be sponsored. Even though Jay Chou is an antique fan, but Patty Hou admitted that she'd never received any expensive antiques or accessories from him: "Jay Chou's never given me any, I don't need to wear expensive accessories at this age. Diamonds only have a commemorative value if you wait till a marriage proposal. Actually you don't need expensive gifts to move me, in the past a senior fellow student gave her a box full of ticket stubs of movies they seen and a set of chopsticks, even though they weren't expensive but it was very thoughtful, I still keep them, it's a pity he had to go study abroad, we didn't get a chance to further develop our relationship."

Recently there were reports that Patty Hou cried for the flower basketball that Jay Chou sent, when she heard about it she immediately clarified: "That day was the publication conference of my new book, there were lots of friends who came to support me, plus the media, it was only those things that made me cry from being moved, I didn't cry for love. I understand that everyone is trying to find news, the tears and the flower basket are both fact, but it wasn't what you think."

When talking about her relationship with Jay Chou, she said frankly that there was no chance they would get back together: "We are only friends who occasionally contact each other, we never got back together, we only occasionally send a greeting to each other. I've slowly discovered that it's quite free and comfortable being alone, I can do whatever I want, in the past I set some requirements for the person I'm looking for, but now I won't, if I like some I like them."

No comments: