Search and think earth
from this widget
Powered by

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Nicholas Tse Curses His Sister Jennifer Tse For Joining The Entertainment Industry


Nicholas Tse, Joey Yung, Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) and Jackie Chan were at the Hong Kong race course yesterday for the "十 項 全 能" event. Jackie Chan appeared as the White prince and was seen chatting a lot with Yumiko Cheng, who had been previously rumoured with him. Joey Yung and Charlene were also very popular with the jockeys.

There were rumours that Nicholas's younger sister Jennifer Tse Ting Ting is going to join the entertainment circle. Nicholas states "She has seen what our parents and myself have been through while working in the entertainment industry yet she still considers to join the circle. One reason would be that she's really interested in the industry. The second reason would be that she has no choice, I don't know how her finance is but maybe she hasn't got enough funds to pay the rent. If she hasn't got any choice then it's right to look for a job"

Nicholas Tse has been in the entertainment industry for 10 years. He had been through many ups and downs in his career to date. However he had always disapproved his sister in joining the entertainment circle and even cursed her by saying "If she does, I hope she fails and learns her lesson."
Asked whether Jennifer is trying to help out the family by working? "I think it's good that a person becomes independent. In the past I have always had the belief to be independent since a very young age. I would be quite happy that I have a younger sister who thinks that way and won't be asking his brother for money. But 10 years ago I disapproved her joining the entertainment circle. I know how difficult it will be for her, if she consists of joining then I just hope that she fails and learns her lesson. She will eventually come back to me and know what's best. (Has she asked you for money before?) "No, as long as a person is healthy, it's not impossible to find a job."

When we asked about the reports of his sister 2 timing two guys. He replies "The word (Love) has a deeper meaning to me now. Today, I still have a wife and a son around me. The truth is not told by reporters and only known by the individuals. It none of anyone's business anyway." (Would you say you are strict towards your sister?) "Strict? She didn't even tell me that she was going to join the industry. I don't think I'm strict in her eyes"

Nicholas had just returned to Hong Kong from Thailand. He admits that he was there with his wife Cecilia Cheung and son Lucas. When we mentioned that Cecilia looked very skinny, he replied "Women are very confusing, she says that she is fat and needs to go on a diet everyday. But I don't see that she is fat at all."

No comments: